Crazy Conor McGregor Crazy Conor McGregor

This was goddamned outstanding. The humor, animation, art, voices, sounds, and music were all very well done and it makes me smile that animations that are this good are still finding their way onto Newgrounds. I wish these were more commonplace around here.

And for all of you crybabies who are bitching about how this looks like JohnnyUtah's art needs to get over yourselves. While there's definitely some similarities between his work and Glashgitz's, I don't think it's too the point where it's just blatant stealing. JohnnyUtah doesn't have a copyright on the idea of a polished and slick looking flash cartoon and to suggest otherwise is insulting. Nothing was traced or borrowed from his work here, so I don't see what the issue is. You gonna give Stamper crap because his work looked similar to Utah's, too? I swear you people will whine about anything here, even if it's a well-done and funny flash.

Anyways, great job. I'm shocked this didn't win a Daily First.

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

Put a donk on it.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is seriously one of the best animated film I've seen on NG in years. The story, music, voice acting, animation and art were all beyond superb and it's amazing to think that this was a student film and not something done by a studio filled with professionals.

Amazing work. Hope to see more of your content on here. I would have no problem with this being nominated as the best movie on NG for 2015.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

Very clever and entertaining game. There were a few weird situations that weren't that required obtuse solutions like using the fire poker to open a desk, but overall, the game was fun and the twist at the end was awesome!

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

The controls are definitely wonky, but I absolutely love the mood that the game inspires and the little touches like the Tweets the Hipster sends out. I'm also in love with the "Hey there Mr. Hipster" song that plays when you're going up the stairs!

FappyByrd FappyByrd

Interesting concept, but I would have liked this game more if I could have used my mouse in addition the the keyboard. It's also not as hard as Flappy Birds, which is alright, but it certainly takes away from the experience as a parody.

The tits were cool, though.

Ritard Ritard

This beef is blazin'

Good audio as usual

Normal Stuff Normal Stuff

This is great. Perfectly fitting for an 80s movie. I'm honestly starting to wonder what genre of instrumental music you CAN'T do.

4cat responds:

Yo I appreciate it homie. And I think I can't do hair metal. I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure.

All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss) All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss)

Fuck. I can't wait to be singing out of nowhere in the grocery store because it's so catchy. If this is spam, it's spam that sticks with you FOR YEARS.

4cat responds:

Shit I'm on my phone and I accidentally hit not helpful review but I meant to hit helpful I am so sorry Zachary

Ty btw

P***y Grab P***y Grab

To quote Teflon Don himself, "You're fired."

Nintendo Retailers Conference Nintendo Retailers Conference

The use of the amazingly obscure Kiddy Kong in this made it amazing. Great stuff.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! Not gonna lie I'd buy any game that brings back Kiddy haha.

Off to the bar Off to the bar

Brilliant as always. This character's hair is just as beautiful as the real version.