Normal Stuff Normal Stuff

This is great. Perfectly fitting for an 80s movie. I'm honestly starting to wonder what genre of instrumental music you CAN'T do.

4cat responds:

Yo I appreciate it homie. And I think I can't do hair metal. I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure.

All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss) All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss)

Fuck. I can't wait to be singing out of nowhere in the grocery store because it's so catchy. If this is spam, it's spam that sticks with you FOR YEARS.

4cat responds:

Shit I'm on my phone and I accidentally hit not helpful review but I meant to hit helpful I am so sorry Zachary

Ty btw

Pico Day (Funk) Pico Day (Funk)

It is amazing to me how you have this uncanny ability to make a track that I listen to and go, "That's pretty cool. Kinda dumb, though" and then have it be stuck in my head FOR YEARS AFTER.

Can't wait to tell you about how I'm still singing this song at random points in my life in 2019.

Thanks homie

chuch

New Demo/Favorite work New Demo/Favorite work

neat

Grunkle Stan Grunkle Stan

Fantastic work. Obviously not quite the same as the real voice, but this would be perfectly servicable in a parody toon. My hat's off to you Giggles.

streets (test) streets (test)

I'm digging it. Seems like it'd be a good club song to jam to. You're right about it being a little repetitive, but I'm sure that if you tightened everything up with some editing that this would be a dope track!

Dj-Waffel responds:

:D i didn't expected that it's THAT good! thx :)

-8Bit Jumper- -8Bit Jumper-

Not bad for your first go with 8-bit sounds. I could easily see this as a menu theme or something. Any chance of you producing even longer tracks like this?

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I promise nothing, as I've little to no interest in 8bit music.

I won't write it off entirely... but will say that me doing something like this again is very unlikely under normal circumstances.

Fungeon Fungeon

Fun little tune.

I liked this one a lot. It had a lot of "zip" and energy to it. Perfect little ditty when you're mackin' on mad bitches.

Free Free

Goddamn, I just want to walk down the street with a pimp's swagger to this song.

Good shit dude. Love it.

Much obliged my dude

I should do a sequel to this called "back handing bitches 101" or something of that nature.

Shawty Wut It (Remix) Shawty Wut It (Remix)

I had this stuck in my head while I was at work and had to look it up today. Dammit.

Catchy as fuck to an annoying level. Good job.

YO THIS IS JAaAaAaAaY!