Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

Very clever and entertaining game. There were a few weird situations that weren't that required obtuse solutions like using the fire poker to open a desk, but overall, the game was fun and the twist at the end was awesome!

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

The controls are definitely wonky, but I absolutely love the mood that the game inspires and the little touches like the Tweets the Hipster sends out. I'm also in love with the "Hey there Mr. Hipster" song that plays when you're going up the stairs!

FappyByrd FappyByrd

Interesting concept, but I would have liked this game more if I could have used my mouse in addition the the keyboard. It's also not as hard as Flappy Birds, which is alright, but it certainly takes away from the experience as a parody.

The tits were cool, though.

Flappy Hunt Flappy Hunt

Yo, I peeped this game expecting crap and was really surprised to see how good it was! Very faithful to the original Duck Hunt while still capturing the look and feel of Flappy Birds. Very impressive.

This could have been a total hack job with a shitty shooting engine that combined the dog and flappy bird in front of some bare ass background, but you actually molded them into a way that seemed professional and clean. Can't stress this enough.

The game's difficulty seems appropriate in that anyone should be able to pick this game and understand what you're supposed to do while having medals that are next to impossible to get. Makes for a great experience that allows you to take as much away from it as you're willing to put in. I had some issues on some computers with the cursor seeming slow, but that's probably more of a problem with those computers and their browsers than with the game. On certain machines, this game runs like a dream.

Don't forget to compliment his hair, ZJ. I fucking will. Get off my back. Jesus, you're annoying. STOP IT. FUCK YOU. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD. STOP THE VOICES. OH GOD THE VOICES. HELP HELP HELP HELP. ERROR ERROR ERROR.

The sound was also something I really enjoyed. You used sound effects from both games and I appreciated that touch. It really seemed like a child of both games. I wish there had been music in the game, but that's probably more of a criticism of the original games than your creation.

All and all, you did a great job with this and should be proud. This is a great game and worthy of being included in the Flappy Jam.

UNREAL.

Cygnus responds:

Awesome review. I was thinking about adding music, but decided against it to keep the spirit of the games as you said.

Dino Run Dino Run

I love this game. Even after all of this time, it stills feels so simple, fresh, and fun. Easily one of the best and most enjoyable games on this website. My only complaint is that this doesn't have medals tied to it now.

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

I fucking love this game still and think that the fact I'm playing it in 2013 speaks to its true staying power. Props to you guys for giving a classic and underrated title some love and a fresh coat of paint.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

This is great. Glad I got to play a small part in this game. Loving the controls, gameplay, and humor that this thing has. Bravo, Tom and Johnny.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

I love this one. It brings out the best of the old games with humor. Wonderfully creative and witty.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

A genuinely creepy and memorable game. This went beyond its source material and told a brilliant story with good gameplay. This is a masterpiece and one of the best games on this site. Love it.

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Simple, but very well done with a lot of humor and charm packed into a small package. You've made a game that I enjoyed playing multiple times despite having only two control options. Bravo!

molkman responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed. :)