Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Easily the most charming thing going on this website right now. Please don't stop doing these anytime soon.

Crazy Conor McGregor Crazy Conor McGregor

This was goddamned outstanding. The humor, animation, art, voices, sounds, and music were all very well done and it makes me smile that animations that are this good are still finding their way onto Newgrounds. I wish these were more commonplace around here.

And for all of you crybabies who are bitching about how this looks like JohnnyUtah's art needs to get over yourselves. While there's definitely some similarities between his work and Glashgitz's, I don't think it's too the point where it's just blatant stealing. JohnnyUtah doesn't have a copyright on the idea of a polished and slick looking flash cartoon and to suggest otherwise is insulting. Nothing was traced or borrowed from his work here, so I don't see what the issue is. You gonna give Stamper crap because his work looked similar to Utah's, too? I swear you people will whine about anything here, even if it's a well-done and funny flash.

Anyways, great job. I'm shocked this didn't win a Daily First.

NG Chat 2016 NG Chat 2016

Put a donk on it.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is seriously one of the best animated film I've seen on NG in years. The story, music, voice acting, animation and art were all beyond superb and it's amazing to think that this was a student film and not something done by a studio filled with professionals.

Amazing work. Hope to see more of your content on here. I would have no problem with this being nominated as the best movie on NG for 2015.

The color brown The color brown

The greatest thing to ever grace Newgrounds.com. Bravo.

Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros Mario and Luigi: Bro Pros

There's a million Mario parodies out there, but this one was charmingly unique and funny enough to leave me with a good impression. That's incredible for 2014! Good job!

NG Office Death Jam NG Office Death Jam

Very done! The mix of styles was sublime! Only criticism was that there wasn't more and that Emanhattan's wasn't based on a past event!

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

Song was great, animation was great, everything about this was great. It's just a shame that it takes so long for great stuff like this to hit NG. I guess that's the price of quality, though!

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

This was one of those animations that I started watching with the mindset of "Here comes some quick and dumb thing that's going to be wasting my time by using an old idea", but I'm glad to say that it wasn't like that and that this was actually a hilarious toon that I've watched multiple times.

Great animation and joke with some dope as Hell music. You're quickly becoming one of the biggest stars on modern NG and I think that's swell! Great job!

SpeedoSausage responds:

thank you ZJ im blushin over here, man, cmon, not in front of my mom

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

It's pieces of art like this that make me feel optimistic about the future of animation on the internet. As long as there's talented people with a basic set of tools, I think we'll always have great cartoons like this one.

The story was unique and memorable and the animation was second to none. The art in this cartoon was superb and the audio elements of this flash shone in a way that complimented the visuals in an awesome way.

I remember being very impressed when I watched this back in 2012 and my opinion of it still hasn't changed. Awesome stuff.