View Profile ZJ

271 Movie Reviews

This was fucking RAD. I loved every second of it and I hope you never stop making content. Thank you.

Adorable. Hope this is the start of many.

Just please don’t make the mistake Garfield cartoons did and give Bowl a voice. He works so well as is.

Loved this. Can your next one be on how to make a good Jack & Coke?

Luis responds:

I would blam myself if I ever did that Zachary.

118 Game Reviews

Infinitely charming. A worthy game to end the Flash era. Thank you for making it.

Very clever and entertaining game. There were a few weird situations that weren't that required obtuse solutions like using the fire poker to open a desk, but overall, the game was fun and the twist at the end was awesome!

The controls are definitely wonky, but I absolutely love the mood that the game inspires and the little touches like the Tweets the Hipster sends out. I'm also in love with the "Hey there Mr. Hipster" song that plays when you're going up the stairs!

22 Audio Reviews

neat

Fantastic work. Obviously not quite the same as the real voice, but this would be perfectly servicable in a parody toon. My hat's off to you Giggles.

I'm digging it. Seems like it'd be a good club song to jam to. You're right about it being a little repetitive, but I'm sure that if you tightened everything up with some editing that this would be a dope track!

Dj-Waffel responds:

:D i didn't expected that it's THAT good! thx :)

100 Art Reviews

Adore this. You have incredible talents in drawing and simple comedy.

Bowl is my spirit animal. Never stop.

Somebody pour Boris a bowl. He's a good dude.

We are the Sultans. We are the Sultans of Swing.

Zachary Jones @ZJ